I was nominated by leave out the label for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m grateful for her kind and beautiful soul. Thank you Atifa. 🙂
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates – it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma.
1. Put the award/logo image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice – with one weird/funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
1.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much wood as a woodchuck chucks if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
2. Would you let a homeless person stay a night in your home?
Yes, if he/she makes me feel safe.
3. When do you feel most lonely?
When I can’t be with the people I love.
4. Can you explain one thing that life has taught you thus far, that you are grateful for?
Faith. Trust that there is a reason for everything, a purpose for all the sufferings.
5. What can you not seem to let go of?
Illusions of people and ideas.
Three things about me:
- I believe in afterlife.
- I feel a deep sense of joy and sadness coexists inside of me.
- I’m creating a new life and I have no regrets.
My 5 questions:
1. If a herring and a half, costs a cent and a half, what does a boatload come to?
2. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
3. What is love to you?
4. Are you happy?
5. If you could do anything right now, what would you be doing? Where would you be, with whom? What is stopping you?
Allow me to bend the last rule here to share the links to my favorite posts from the bloggers that inspire me:
Thank you all.
Have a blessed weekend!